Digital Marketing Manager at a Leading Company
A leading company situated in heart of Lagos but with expansion across Nigeria and West Africa Sub Regions is in need of a practically qualified and experienced personnel to fill the position below for an immediate employment:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The ideal person will be the Head Office Digital Marketing Coordinator with the responsibility of driving our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, generate potential customer lead, and create sales for the company using electronic, internet and social and media platforms.
- Should be ready to resume immediately with ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- The Applicant must be able to support the sales force throughout Nigeria with general requirements and operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns using official emails, company’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other ICT platforms.
- Generate and regularly update prospective customers’ database from electronic, internet and social media platforms and report traffic on company’s website / social media handles to Management for appropriate decision making.
- Update digital marketing records and ensure the generation and submission of routine daily, weekly, monthly and annual Digital Marketing Reports using Microsoft Office suites including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with marketing automation including animation, graphic designs,website / email and social media marketing.
Qualification / Work Experience
- The Applicant should possess HND or B.Sc in (or equivalent) in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Business Administration, and Social Sciences or related academic fields.
- A minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in the field with graphic designed orientation
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.