Digital Marketing Manager at Owens and Xley
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, a…
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’sonline presence and growing thebrand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram adapting content to suit different channels
- Prepare and send out newsletters via mailchimp
- Create blog posts for the website
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Planoly and Asana
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organization and brand
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Must exhibit good knowledge of business operations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Psychology or any related discipline
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis.
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love