Digital Marketing Specialist at Pragmatic Technologies
- Latest Job Openings at Lidya Global
- Business Program Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Auto Cad Engineer at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Corporate Sales Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Operations Manager at Tempkers Limited
- Angular Developer at Koye-Kairos Multimedia Limited
- Android Developer at Koye-Kairos Multimedia Limited
- Retail Sales Supervisor at CONTEC GLOBAL
- Jobs at Pragmatic Technology
- Latest Vacancies at The WorkPlace Centre Limited
Our products categories span Banking Technology, Inverters, Stabilizers/AVR, Energy Saving LED and EFL Lights, Personal Electronics, and Consumer Health Monitoring Technology.
Our B2B business is handled by Pragmatic Technologies. This includes sales to corporates and our resellers.
Our B2C business is handled by our subsidiary, BuyRight. BuyRight operat…
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are currently sourcing for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist who will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools; ultimately promote the company and increase client/customer engagement.
- You must be able to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs. You will work with different teams to coordinate the marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising position
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Previous experience in marketing, web design and animation would be an added advantage.