Digital Marketing Specialist at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform on-page SEO
- Front end website content management (publish articles on client blog page)
- Email newsletter set-up
- Ad manager (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Display, Search, PPC)
- Site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
- Audience research
- Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Ad campaign creation and management on Google Search & Search networks as per client goals.
- Display & Video Ads campaign creation and management through Google Display Network & Youtube as perclient goals.
- Social Media advertising/ Daily promotions across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn as per client goals.
- Manage and continually optimize paid search, content, display, and other online advertising campaigns as per client goals.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search as per client goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid media initiatives.
- Bid management, placement optimization, keyword research and expansion, quality score monitoring and enhancement, ad copy testing, and build-out of new campaigns.
- Daily, weekly and monthly tracking of key performance metrics for individual campaigns.
- Google my Business registration and verification of clients’ accounts.
- Google my Business profile management and post updates.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO optimization of client websites (primarily WordPress).
- Develop, implement, and manage clients’ web audit requests.
- Create customized & targeted SEO solutions to maximize the effectiveness of search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, backlink development, and other SEO-related activities.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaign.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2021.
Method of Application