Digital Marketing Specialist – Lead Generation at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist – Lead Generation
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design all marketing materials, website content, publications, blog posts and newsletters. Check for accuracy and ensure adherence to the organization’s brand architecture;
- Research and develop quality and engaging contents for all company’s social media platforms, campaigns, blog posts and other public relations activities;
- Manage the company’s digital assets including the social media platforms;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to the company’s image;
- Attend marketing meetings on behalf of the company;
- Prepare marketing budgets for leads generation and related marketing activities;
- Create cost-effective campaigns for the company with the use of digital marketing tools;
- Design and implement impactful lead generation campaigns, qualify leads and transfer to the sales team;
- Respond to all inquiries made to the company’s primary marketing email, phone, social media accounts and public comment sections globally;
- Conceptualize, design, implement and upgrade innovative lead generation programs leveraging the most current marketing techniques;
- Reliably follow up on all sales and marketing leads in a timely manner;
- Manage external vendors that may be used for certain deliverables from time to time and ensure high-quality work products are delivered within budget and on time;
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across all public marketing channels that adhere to our branding and style guidelines;
- Perform industry and market research to support the sales team’s efforts, sharpen lead generation campaign focus and improve lead-to-opportunity conversion yield;
- Manage corporate blog and all social media channels by creating and posting curated content that appeals to company’s client and partner base.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- A Master’s degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Digital Marketing Certification in Google AdWords and LinkedIn advertising is required.
- 3 – 4 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience running Google Adwords campaigns.
- 3+ years experience running B2B email marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience running LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong content development.
- Exceptional attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent use of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Sound knowledge and application of web and digital marketing technologies (Google Analytics, SEO, WordPress, HTML, UX/UI design principles etc).
- Marketing Analytics.
- Creative and Graphics Designing.
- Researching and Reporting.
- Copy Writing.
- Good team player and self-motivator.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the e-mail.