Digital Media – Lagos – Indeed.com
Digital Media Manager
Corporate Services and Administration
GM, Corporate Services and Administration
Responsible for managing the company’s social media accounts and website to increase brand awareness, drive high levels of traffic, boost visibility and customer engagement. S/he will create and post regular original content, including videos, and respond to messages immediately. He will manage the organization’s online presence to achieve our brand and marketing objectives by developing and implementing a strategy, engaging communities, analyzing performance data, facilitating online customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
· Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and the Website.
· Develop and implement an effective promotion strategy to improve engagement, ensure high levels of web traffic, increase audience reach and increase lead generation, to align with business objectives.
· Conceptualize and develop content for online video and documentaries to improve engagement across all touchpoints.
· Develop, lead, and manage storytelling strategy and implementation to capture the company’s audience.
· Implement a weekly content editorial calendar and plan specific, timely digital media marketing campaigns.
· Conceptualize, create and develop relevant and compelling content and visual designs daily, to reach the company’s target audience. These include header images, social media photos, and promotional banners.
· Improve Search Engine Optimization significantly.
· Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding promptly to social media posts and developing discussions.
· Update information regularly on the website.
· Collaborate with other teams, including Products, Business Development and Customer Service.
· Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
· Monitor and report social media platforms’ performance using analytics tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics and compile reports for management showing ROI.
· Drive interaction and engagement with our social media platforms among internal stakeholders.
· Create different mailing lists for customers and other stakeholders and disseminate information to them as the need arises.
· Monitor competitors’ activities and trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy with a view to staying ahead of the competition.
· Identify threats and opportunities in online content about the company and report notable threats to management.
· Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, and social advertising campaigns.
· Any other task that may be assigned by the GM, Corporate Services and Administration.
– Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with people online.
– Solid knowledge of social media analytics tools
– Excellent communication skill and the ability to express company’s views creatively.
– Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and graphic format.
– Hands-on experience in social media content management.
– Experience driving impactful storytelling strategy.
– Excellent copywriting skills.
– Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media.
– Proficient in content development, video production, and marketing.
– Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side; able to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be utilized in different scenarios.
– Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s sector.
– Good IT technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
– Possess winning customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
– Familiar with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
– First degree in any discipline
– At least five years’ experience in digital marketing and digital content creation
Application Deadline: 24/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- digital media: 5 years (Preferred)