Digital Media Manager and WordPress Designer at Wavetra Energy Limited
Wavetra Energy Limited (RC 1404420) is the leading player in Nigeria’s solar and renewable energy system market. We help home and business owners replace electricity they would otherwise purchase from the utility company or diesel generator with clean, and free energy produced by a solar system from Wavetra Energy. We have trained over 200 solar installers and entrepreneurs. We maintain a large chain of offline and online distribution of solar energy products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Manager and WordPress Designer
Location: Asaba, Delta
- We are looking for smart and young persons to fill the primary role of a Digital Media Manager in our Asaba office, Delta State
- The job description is very simple: Build and Promote Wavetra Energy brand and other Wavetra Startups and Make sales using digital technology
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in WordPress, content writing, marketing, art direction, and social media management
- In addition to being an outstanding online communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- You must know how to publish new contents on WordPress site.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Publish new contents on our WordPress platforms
- Very enthusiastic about way to build and promote our startups
- Create original contents for our startups
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Ability to work in any other task assigned to you by your manager.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Digital Marketing more important than University Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Engineering field can be an advantage.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Uptodate on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Indepth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th June, 2020.