Digital Storyteller at Blynk Technologies – Nationwide
Blynk is an early-stage startup with a mission of simplifying world-class e-сommerce technologies and making them easy-to-use and affordable for African SMEs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Storyteller
Employment Type: Full-time
- Blynk is an early-stage startup with a mission of simplifying world-class e-сommerce technologiesand making them easy-to-use and affordable for African SMEs.
- We are seeking a digital storyteller to lead strategic planning and execution of social and traditional (offine) communications at Blynk. You will be responsible for both internal and external communications at Blynk.
- This requires experience and excellence in both creative and technical writing. You will be working across board to create compelling content for the Blynk brand. You will alsowork closely with the CEO and CTO to develop professional presentations, reports and other business documents for investors, partners or internal team meetings. You’ll also have the chance to pinch-hit on email blasts, web copy, and anything communications that pops up in a fast-moving startup culture.
- Collaborate with team members in planning, developing, and implementing a content strategy for the Blynk brand.
- Interact with brand followers and communities on social media channels.
- Build brand awareness and nurture relationships through proactive engagement with publications and organizations.
- Assist the CEO and CTO in the development of professional presentations, reports and other business documents for investors, partners or internal team meetings.
- Experience with social media engagement and management.
- An academic background or formal training in business, marketing, economics, analytics or related felds is a plus.
- Profciency in MS Offce tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills.
- Self-driven person able to deliver results with little or no supervision.
- Openness to learn as well as teach.
- Multi-tasking and adaptability to new challenges in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Last but not the least, a good sense of humour.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.