Digital Strategy Manager at Etu Odi Communications
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Etu Odi Communications is a full-service creative Agency, combining insightful brand strategy, creative communication, and engaging experience in helping organizations chart the course from awareness to loyalty in the minds and hearts of its customers. We aim to help clients release the potential of their brand by making sure that their benefits are clearly …
Read more about this company
Digital Strategy Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 9 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Develop, implement and manage the Digital Marketing Strategies for the Agency.
- Strategically oversee client’s digital goals and integrate with overall business and brand communications strategy.
- In collaboration with other roster agencies (e.g. Media), analyze and present findings from consumer, brand, and market research to support the preparation of brand communication strategies and creative briefs.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using a content management system.
- Take ownership of the strategy behind our digital marketing services; establish KPIs at onset and measure at completion to ensure success across all digital efforts.
- Support the creative, account management, and new business team when pitching for new business with existing and potential clients.
- Maintain detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting accounts; and new developments in the wider advertising and communications industry.
- Measure and report on all campaigns and the entire integrated communications plan.
- Monitor daily client programs to ensure positive activity through all marketing efforts.
- Grow the Agency’s social network by increasing fan-base and interactions.
- Interact with all key account managers and clients to help them reach their business goals.
- Streamline Agency’s social media account (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms including the company’s website) and ensure uniform content and tone of voice for the landing page, graphics, and other relevant elements within the communities.
- Update Agency’s social media accounts regularly with current and relevant photos, videos in a timely manner using appropriate contents.
- Track and report key social media and website analytics on a monthly basis including Google Analytics, Agency’s LinkedIn Statistics, etc.
- Using Google, search on keywords and look at our competitors’ brands for forums and directories that we can sign up to generate inbound links to our Agency.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Complete other social media and digital media projects assigned.
- Update and manage website content as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 9 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.