MVXchange Inc is an Austin-based trade technology company powering global trade with Africa. We blend technology, logistics and finance to provide businesses with the necessary financing and international reach to compete and scale globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Marketing
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Director of Marketing, you will have responsibility for driving the marketing strategy for MVXchange’s digital freight forwarding and finance solutions.
- This role will define the strategy, positioning, branding, messaging, go-to-market effectiveness, and
- market leadership.
- This role will partner with Product Management, Product Development, Operations Services, Technology, Sales organizations, and the broader marketing team to establish the marketing and go-to-market strategy.
Strategy Formulation and Implementation:
- Develop, update and implement the marketing strategy in line with the
corporate strategy and key business objectives.
Forecasting and Report Generation:
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to Executive
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product
lines, promotional materials, and events.
Stakeholder and External Relations:
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including media, public relations, branding agencies etc. to grow the reputation of MVXchange
- Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
Leadership and People Management:
- Manage and oversee department’s performance through direction, supervision
and performance appraisals; Provides constructive feedback to employees to
assist with professional development
- Provide strong direction and leadership, ensuring clear strategic objectives are in
place to guide the work of the department
- Support the implementation and facilitation of relevant workshops and training
- Crafting brand content, stories and marketing campaigns to connect MVXchange and its products to its target customers
- Collaborate with the team on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
- Develop a deep understanding of the target personas, buying units and customer lifecycles in order to strategize the messaging/positioning and the go-to-market strategies.
- Strengthen MVXchange’s positioning, customer segmentation, and marketing content development.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 7 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.