Director, Physical Planning and Development Department at the Federal University, Lokoja
The Federal University Lokoja (FUL) was established in February 2011 and is located in Lokoja, Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria, about 160 Kilometers from Abuja the Nation’s Capital. It is a conventional University that is striving to excel in both Academic and Research activities in order to compete favourably with other Universities worldwide.
Federal University Lokoja is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the post below:
Job Title: Director, Physical Planning and Development Department
Job ID: CONTISS 15
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Duration: The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years only.
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should posses a good B.Sc Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of exemption.
- The candidate must possess professionally recognized certificate with current practicing license, must be a Deputy Director as well and have not less than fifteen (15) years, post-qualification experience in a University.
- He/she must be a person of high integrity and demonstrate evidence of transparency in public and private life as well as ability to command the respect and loyalty of the staff of the physical planning and development.
- Must also be receptive to new ideas and willing to translate them into new projects in line with phased physical development plans of the University.
- Candidate must not be older than sixty (60) years at the date of assumption of duty on appointment.
- He should also be of sound health.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years only.
- Salary and other conditions of service including privileges and entitlements shall be as approved for Federal Universities by the Federal Government of Nigeria and as may be modified from time to time by competent authorities.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit twenty (20) copies each of their Application Letter and comprehensive Personality Profile, attaching copies of relevant credentials under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and indicate post applied for on the top right-hand corner and addressed to:
Federal University Lokoja,
P.M.B. 1154, Lokoja,
Kogi State, Nigeria.
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their Referees to forward confidential reports on them to the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja.