Director, Practice Quality Assurance at Bishop and Rooks
Bishop and Rooks is a company providing integrated professional services in the areas of audit, legal, tax, financial accounting, payroll and business advisory. We work through our offices in Nigeria (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Ibadan) and Ghana (Accra).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Practice Quality Assurance
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are currently seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Director, Practice Quality Assurance.
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified chartered accountant with a certificate of practice and have a minimum of 7 years in the industry.
- Candidate is expected to support the Audit Engagement Partner in leading the Service / Business Area through driving and implementation of strategy, revenue generation and business growth.
- Focus on the management and execution of a seamless, high-quality audit and the delivery of audit services to a client on a delegated engagement.
- Develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client services.
- Through continuous review and team engagement provide challenge and guidance to the Monitoring & Evaluation team.
- Support the audit practice‘s System of Quality controls and the implementation and application of the auditing standards, methodology and applicable regulations through consultations, monitoring, regulator’s inspections, Internal inspections, develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- 7-10 years of working experience (including articles) with a minimum of 4 years’ management experience in an audit firm, to include demonstrated leadership
- Experience in auditing and/or audit file quality reviews for large complex engagements and listed clients an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting, auditing and regulatory professional standards.
- Experience in leading and coordinating the activities of a team of qualified professionals.
- Experience in building a new team and executing on a new mandate an advantage.
- Project and team management skills.
- Monitoring and internal audit skills.
- Forensic skills.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.