Dispatch Rider at Greengates Group Limited
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- To ride the dispatch bike assigned to you with adequate care, to ensure the safety of yourself, and the valuables in your possession.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To report promptly for assignments when called upon
- To pick or drop valuables as directed by your superior
- Ensure the motorbike assigned to you is in good working order
- To see to it that motorbike is taken for repairs/maintenance when due or necessary
- To keep and maintain a proper record of the bike assigned to you; this includes the mileage, fuel consumption, etc
- Too courteous to all people you encounter in the course of your duty: your customers/clients who for the purpose of your duty are your colleagues, pick-up clients etc
- To report immediately any accident in which you may be involved.
- Any contravention by constituted authority; such as police, LASTMAN or Federal Road Safety must be reported immediately
- To ensure that you are properly groomed as per the hotel’s standard.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.