Dispatch Rider at Willers Solutions
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Our client; a reputable Logistics company at Ikoyi, is looking to fill the role of a DISPATCH RIDER
Job Location: Ikoyi
SALARY: #40,00 -50,000
- Receive and dispatch orders for products
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- A min of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 3 years proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to [email protected] using ‘DISPATCH RIDER’ as subject of the mail.