D’Lords Bread Sales and Marketing Executive at D’Lords Farm Limited
The Lords Farms Limited was incorporated in Lagos, Nigeria with Registration Number 616826. It was registered on 16th February, 2005 and it’s current status is unknown. The Company’s registered office address is No.16, Ajetomobi Street Ikontun, Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: D’Lords Bread Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Agodo Egbe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and achieve the daily and monthly sales targets by ensuringproper marketing and sales of the products in areas of coverage.
- Ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence and that they are well stocked with all our products;
- Develop sales and distribution plan in liaison with the Stores, vertically by identifying and establishing business relationships with new clients and horizontally by introducing the full range of the products to existing clients.;
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly activity report detailing the competitors’ activities; as well as any other information required by the Supervisor or Company.
- Reflect high standards of performance in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities that relate to routes and customers.
- Carry out dealer survey while capturing relevant market intelligence & identify the existing and new routes and its development in accordance to company norms
Qualifications and Work Experience
- A holder of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related qualification;
- At least 4 Years’ relevant experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector;
- Candidates with Bakery/Baking products/Confectionery sales experience will have a an added advantage;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel & Powerpoint;
- Good reporting skills and ability;
- Self drive and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales” as the subject of the email.