Documentation Verification Agent at Altara Credit Limited (Altara)
Founded on the simple idea that trust begets trust.
Our debut product is “shop now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront.
By coming to one of our showrooms, you can view a sui…
Read more about this company
Documentation Verification Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Reviewing all required documents against preset criteria regarding approval
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- To conduct physical visit to customer’s business and/or residential addresses for verification
- Ascertain the authenticity of certain facts
- Preparation of verification feedback report upon conclusion of verification.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning and validating of documents into verification systems
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead
- B.Sc / HND in related discipline
- Proven experience in credit assessment or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with a copy of their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the role applying for.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.