Dotnet Trainer at SDSD Prestige Limited
SDSD is a software and services company, providing productivity platforms and related services to the global maritime/shipping Industry
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Education / Teaching  , ICT / Computer
- Assist in Preparing a comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets.
- Assist in creating and executing business plans, budgets and expenditures.
- Assist in implementing day to day administration of the Academy
- Represent the academy at community events and activities and acting as the public relations spokesperson for the academy
- Ensure high operating standards are maintained at all times in all areas of operation.
- Establish relationship with Higher Institutions/Universities for a steady pool of quality candidates for the Academy’s Career Accelerator Programme
- Assess individual and group training needs; maintain individual and group training records
- Develop and deliver programs of learning activities
- Prepare teaching/course materials
- Proctor course examinations
- Check and assess (grade) users’ work and deliver feedback with course grades
- Apply new technologies to deliver courses and improve the learning experience for users
- Minimum 3 years of experience of ASP.NET development – C# or VB.Net
- Familiar with MVC framework, Entity framework, LINQ, Razor syntax
- Experience with web services (REST and /or WCF)
- Experience with building and maintaining ERP and CMS systems
- Experience in web development for mobile devices
- Any other web languages or technologies would be considered as an advance
- A bachelor’s degree is required; a degree in computer science is preferred. Prior experience as a post-secondary or workplace trainer/instructor is also required.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential. Strong organizational, planning, and motivational skills. Ability to quickly set up and use audio-visual equipment is a plus, though not required. Knowledge of, experience with educational, presentation software is necessary. Experience with PowerPoint, Visio is desirable.
- Teacher or trainer certification is preferred software design/development experience would be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Please state your salary expectations.