Driver at Hospital Assist Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into. The difference might be lowering the cost burden to end users or improving the quality of healthcare delivered to compete in global markets.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Transporting Organizational staffs.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including cars, buses and trucks.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 5 year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Must reside around Ikeja , Maryland, oshodi, ikorodu road.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]m using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love