Driver at International Facilities Services Limited
IFS is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
Our expert staff members with many years of experience in the Facilities Management industry ensure clients facilities needs are fully catered for. The services are intended to provide cost effectiv…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- We are currently sourcing for a reliable Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties in a timely manner; dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages,
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- Convey company personnel and goods to the assigned destination.
- Ensure the safety of company vehicle
- Check vehicle paper regularly and report to supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
- Detect and minimize or eliminate safety hazards.
- Inspects vehicle for safety, oil, water and tyre before each departure.
- To inform the company of the position of the vehicle from time to time.
- Any other task as assigned from time to time.
- A valid driver’s license.
- At least 2 years driving experience (Manual and Automatic).
- Extensive knowledge of Lagos Roads area.
- Physically & medically fit.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their mobile number.