Driver at Risk Solution Masters (R.S.M) Insurance Brokers Limited
Risk Solution Masters (R.S.M) Insurance Brokers Limited was founded in Nigeria in 2011. It was licensed under the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria to provide intermediate role for the Insurance Company and the insured. We have since been providing these Services to individuals and Corporate Organizations in Nigeria. R.S.M has an in-depth experience in Insurance provision ranging from life insurance, general insurance services and consultancy. We are committed professionals, fully equipped with the prerequisite knowledge in providing personalized spectrum of insurance services to her numerous clients. Our trained officers and men provide the safety and value for your money. They ensure promptness, quality service, detailed information that will aid your decision making process be it at your work place, home or on journey.
Our corporate objective is to relief our clients the burden of insurance, thereby giving full time protection services for their satisfaction, and allowing them to fully concentrate successfully and carefully on other business interests. We effectively indemnify you on any insurable peril which occurred to your person, materials and goods from theft, pilferage and other natural and man-made disasters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Follow all traffic laws
- Drive defensively to ensure safety
- Keep all windows in the car spotless
- Keep the interior of the car spotless
- Make sure there is always enough gas to get to the destination
- Keep accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data
- Ensure that car maintenance is taken care of
- Accurately follow the correct route
- SSCE or OND minimum
- Valid driver’s license
- Have been driving for at least 5 years
- Great time management skills
- Great customer attitude and attentiveness
- Ability to operate a vehicle for 8 hours
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
- Open to working nights and weekends
- Great organizational skills
- Age group must be within 35 to 55 years of age
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.