Driver at SterlingPRO Business Application Limited
SterlingPRO is a service organization that assists businesses achieve success and improved productivity by harnessing the wealth of opportunities in information technology particularly software and e-business solutions. SterlingPRO supports organizations to build world-class state-of-the-art applications, portals and add-ins that transform the way they do bu…
Read more about this company
- Job Type
- Qualification OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Ensure neatness of the car in and out by washing every morning.
- Maintain a high standard of service for both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving.
- Observe the roads and traffic laws and regulations.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Ensure safe driving are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving records.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Knowledge of area, roads and neighborhoods.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Maryland is an advantage.
- Candidate must not be older than 35 years as at last birthday.
- Candidate must be an OND holder.
Forty-five thousand naira (N45,000) Monthly. Non negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.