Driver (Light Vehicles) – Cement Industry, DCP at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver (Light Vehicles) – Cement Industry, DCP
Job ID: GbokoHR 004
Location: Gboko, Benue
Category: DCP – HR
Reporting Line: Head Driver.
- Responsible for operating light vehicles Light vehicles in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all assigned vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation,
- Conduct pre-operational checks on vehicles, clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on vehicle.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Transport Officer through the
- Practice Workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time and/as required.
- SSCE and Valid Driver License.
- Good knowledge of light vehicles.
Skills and Competencies:
- Defensive Driving Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of road safety rules.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date