Virginrose Resorts is designed for the discerning Traveler, Tourist, Corporate organizations, Government agencies and International delegates that desire excellent service, homey environment, state of the art facilities, perfect Spa treatment, good old wine and delicious meal (continental and local).
Our Chef with his team is in waiting, ready all day to offer you and your guests any choice of delightful Nigerian and Continental dish from Breakfast through to Dinner and accompanied by an excellent selection of global wine. The need to exceed your expectations, is the aim of our restaurant and bar, as they are focused and unique in Business – Launch; Buffet or A’lacarte for your traditional and international cuisine.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver / Rider
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Virginrose Resorts aim at invigorating the hospitality sector towards improving the Nigeria economy and the World at large.
- We are looking for a responsible delivery Driver / Rider to destribute products promptly to our customers.
- You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner toincrease our profitable and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehichle/motorcycle
- Ask for feedback on provided services
- Follow regulations and safety standards.
Requirments and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / N.C.E qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experienceas a delivery Driver/Rider
- Valid professional drivers license
- Ability to operate forklift and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excelent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving records with no traffic violations.
N40,000 Monthly (flexible salary depending on your qualification and productivity).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.