Drivers at Idmibok International
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Idmibok International (360 HSDC) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja , Benue , Rivers
- Job Field Driving
Idmibok International, also known as 360 HSDC is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
The Driver will be responsible for conveying staff and materials in accordance with the project needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide transportation support to all staff and project activities
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance
- Ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies.
- Provide logistic support as requested by the project office (line manager).
- SSCE, Diploma
- Valid Nigerian Driver’s license
- At least 4 years of professional driving with an NGO
- Familiarity with the Ikwerre, Okrika, Degema, Bonny, Onelga, Eleme, Tai, Ahoada East, Ahoada West, Khana and Gokana LGAs
- Good spoken and written English; ability to communicate in at least one local language of the state
- Have a clean driving record
- Ability to dress in line with the organization’s dress code
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Excellent knowledge of traffic laws and abides by them
- Ability to frequently lift heavy loads that are up to 50kg
- Knowledge of the entire project state and important offices within the city capital
- Willingness to travel out of State and hard to reach communities within the State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject, including Location, E.g “Driver Rivers”.
Note: Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love