E-Commerce Key Accounts Executive at Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Group Plc
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Key Accounts Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Want to find a smarter way? As E-Commerce Key Accounts Executive, you’ll have the freedom to find the insights that drive revenue, market share and best practice.
Working with a fast-paced, complex and innovative team, you’ll analyse sales and eCommerce data across our customer portfolio. You’ll:
- Provide insights at a customer, country, eCommerce or Health category level
- Find insights that give a deeper understanding of our customers wants and needs – and you’ll help us take advantage of the opportunities accordingly
- Ensure consistency of reporting and track results
- Help prioritise and shape the category growth stories. Globally.
You’ve proved your commercial ability in a complex environment. You:
- Are hungry to learn and develop a deeper understanding of what drives sales in a global business
- Are action-orientated, a pragmatic problem solver
- Are highly analytical with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Crucially, you’re a born communicator, using data-led insights to create a compelling story for colleagues.
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference.
- You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law