e-Commerce Manager at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing.
The company offer spectrum of HR services.
TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to e…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lagos Mainland
Experience: 5- 7 years of E-commerce experience
Our Client, a world-class information and communication technology (ICT) company that provides the solution in delivering IT products and solutions is seeking to employ an E-COMMERCE MANAGER.
Design and prepare reports for all E-Business metrics for the company’s various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements to the direct supply network.
Administer all E-Business activities and incorporate best practices in the same to design effective strategies and assist to implement all department strategies and analyze all information and recommend improvements to all customer processes.
Oversee Design and Developments of Website
- Supervise all product design and ensure compliance to all product guidelines and coordinate with Direct Channels and improve all market strategies and incorporate the latest technology in same and provide optimization in product search.
- Prepare plans for the E-commerce infrastructure team for all worldwide sites and coordinate with engineering and technical product managers to prepare timeframe for projects.
- Coordinate with internal team and provide support to all online marketing strategies and prioritize projects and recommend ways to increase traffic to website with incorporation of best tools and assist to maximize revenue.
- Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests, and assist in all website conversations and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design site content.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services at all times and ensure simplicity in services and ensure compliance to all legal requirements and monitor all online channels.
- Administer an effective website strategy and develop and maintain effective relationships with all web designers and programmers and implement all social media strategies and implement all marketing campaigns and prepare all newsletters.
Supervise all newsletter performance and design various strategies to increase sales and monitor all performance reports on a weekly basis and manage all new product launch calendars.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATION:
- Proven 5 years of experience as an E-commerce Specialist
- Experience managing Marketing and Tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC , SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree level in Digital Marketing, Information Technology or any related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]et using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love