Early Years Teacher at Eden Care and Resources Limited
Eden Care and Resources Limited – We allow you focus on your professional goals and aspirations, we specialize in the placement of competent staff for organizations. We do not only hire & place staff, we also engage organizations in capacity building for enhanced corporate effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning
- Keep abreast of educational developments
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- Develop and implement lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organize and supervise play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc.)
- Liaise with parents and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
- Monitor and record progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.)
- A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in teaching early years
- Must be computer proficient
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents
- Must possess at least 2 years EYFS Teaching experience
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.