Edo State Cluster Supervisor at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top notch distribution and delivery services for fast moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over fifty outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as Financial Inclusion, procurements for the government, development and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Edo State Cluster Supervisor
- Build contacts with existing KadickMoni agents to create relationships for business growth,
- Monitors agent’s performance and ensures they are active on the KadickMoni platform.
- Identifies and resolves agent’s issues and complaints.
- Prospects and on-boards new agents.
- Provide support to new and existing agents.
- Create, implement and manage agent recruitment and on-boarding initiatives.
- Ensure Agent Retention and Activity.
- Resolution of Requests and Disputes.
- Create Marketing Drives and Brand Awareness.
- Monitor performance and deliver targets.
- Write and submit activity reports.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.