Education Advisor (Overseas) at a Leading Travel Company – Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Travel company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Advisor (Overseas)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client, a leading Travel company, is in need of an Education Advisor (Overseas) who will play a vital role in providing assistance and help to students in the easy or hassle free Application or paper work processing.
- Understand the students profile and then provide them with best program possibilities and counselling the students as per their eligibility and their requirement.
- Interact with students, parents & professionals in person and assist them for overseas University admissions. (Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Germany, India etc.) Help them find the best university which offers excellent education.
- Regular follow up through phone, email etc. (Advice/ Counsel students regarding various universities, courses, admission requirements, entrance exams, scholarship, test prep, pathways, premium admission counselling etc.) Assessing student goals and objectives, and credentials using the appropriate internal tools.
- Admission Processing – Will help students in filling up their admission form, preparing the financial documents and in applying for a visa.
- Helping the students with the documentation process. Also take care of the financial aid process considering every aspect of the student.
- Visa Processing: The Counsellor will provide detailed information regarding the visa process and help you prepare for the Visa interview as well.
- Process after getting accepted: Once the university enrolls or sends an acceptance letter with the student, Counsellor will provide the assistance needed like accommodation, lifestyle and managing finance etc.
- Generating Leads for Sales / converting them into enrolment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 8 years’ proven experience in an Overseas Placement role
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of Admission and Visa Processes for countries like (Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Germany, India etc.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent convincing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should have a good personality with positive approach and an ability to work in a team
- Team Player.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.