Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Private Educational Institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Educator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Educator in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Yoruba Language
- Basic Tech
- Guidance & Counselling.
- To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans as well as foster an active learning environment.
- Have strong influence on pupil’s style of speaking which is as a factor of the choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality.
- To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- B.Sc. in related field of study
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
- IGCSE certification and experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online