Electrical Engineer at Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited
Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited was established almost twenty years ago. The SP Group of Companies is a market leader in the construction trading industry in the Middle East and Africa. We have been consistently recognized as one of the Top 100 most impactful private companies in the Middle East. We represent and partner with prominent international suppliers from Europe and Asia, to offer our clients the latest technologies and applications in construction machinery and industrial plants. Working alongside our partners ensures a continuous commitment to our markets and clients.
Our carefully selected and diverse range of products reflects the specific needs of the markets we operate in. Our portfolio covers equipment and industrial plants related to concrete, road development, quarrying and mining, building construction equipment, and industrial lifting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer – Concrete Batching Plant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Concrete Batching Plant Electrical Engineer as a techno-commercial person and works towards individual after sales targets.
- Carry out installation jobs of different industrial plants.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all kind of construction equipment and industrial plants.
- Carry out site visits for servicing and repair of plants.
- Prepare the recommended spare parts lists in cooperation with After Sales Manager
- Commit to personal development by attending required trainings and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences
- Implement the after-sales processes and continuously follow-up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future interventions.
- Recommend preventive maintenance and spare parts lists with new products
- Promote the concept of proactive maintenance and maintenance contracts
- Fill in needed reports, organize and keep up to date the parts and operating manual catalogues, the service information files, technical documentation…
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng Degree with 5 – 20 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th November, 2021.