Electrical Technician at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Detailed Job Description
- Resolve and troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Electrical wiring and Troubleshooting of Electrical wiring-related issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams. Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Electric Motor Installations, Troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of packaging and process machines.
- Ensure optimum uptime and reduced downtime to the lowest acceptable standard through adequate maintenance schedules and prompt breakdown repairs.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the maintenance Coordinator/Supervisor.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical, and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Design, construction, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical panels.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc or HND Degree in Engineering.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the mechanical maintenance field.
- Be willing to work long and irregular hours.
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagrams and troubleshooting skill.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures, and systems in manufacturing.
- Good in quantitative analysis, good application of excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Engineering Maintenance practices.
- People friendly and team player.
Required Skills / Attributes:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Electrical Technician” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.