Job title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer / Technician Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Company: Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Job description: Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electro-Mechanical Engineer / Technician
Job Location: Kano
Industry: Agro Allied
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintain machinery
- Devise preventative measures to avoid machine downtime
- They are also responsible for devising safety plans that comply with workplace safety laws
. * Troubleshoot electrical controls
- Analyze machine test results and make adjustments to meet company specifications
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
Location: Kano, Kano State
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 04:30:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!