Electro Technical Officer (ETO) at Team Offshore Nigeria Limited
Team Offshore Nigeria Limited was Established in 2017, it is a 100% locally owned marine and offshore service company. We pride ourselves in hiring predominantly local workforce and boast a fleet of 14 operating in-country vessels. All of which are Nigerian flagged and in Bareboat Register with Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency – NIMASA.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electro Technical Officer (ETO)
- The ETO is in charge of checking all electronic and electrical gear locally available to amplify the operational security and effectiveness of the vessel under the Chief Engineer’s diagram.
- An Electro specialized Officer is a standout among the critical individuals on a vessel particularly with regards to the mastery of taking care of electrical hardware of the vessel.
- The ETO oversees the working and treatment of all electrical hardware locally available, a vessel for example , upkeep of generators, profound coolers, a cool and absolute electrical framework on deck, settlement and motor room.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upkeep of the electrical engines locally available both in the motor room and on deck.
- Upkeep of all switchboards on a ship, including primary shipboard just as crisi switchboard responsible for the electronic framework fitted locally available to take care of all the ship’s caution frameworks.
- Dealing with the work for the ship’s navigational lights alongside all other navigation gear.
- Responsible for every one of the batteries associated with machines installed which incorporates raft batteries and different batteries fitted on a shipper transport.
- In control for payload and motor room cranes electrical framework
- Work in a joint effort with other motor officers to deal deal with any kind of crisis.
- Help Deck Officers in settling electrical concerns.
- ETO is currently viewed a standout amongst the most significant positions in the motor office because of their insight about hardware and electrical frameworks.
- An ETO investigates electrical and technical aspects on a vessel. Hence working of PC controlled machinery would be directed by an ETO.
- An ETO is enormously significant on voyage boats and traveler vessels which have tremendous electrical necessities and unmanned innovation handling them. Everything from refrigeration to cooling on such vessels would go under your supervision as an Electro specialized Officer.
- Coordinate work with onshore technicians
- Working of electrical parts like engine rooms, radio communications and electronic navigation needs like echo sounders, Gyro compass, Weather Fax, autopilot, RADAR System, Broadcast and internal aerial system, telephone and talk-back system and satellite communications.
Qualifications and Experience
- DP Maintenance Engine Room Management
- 3000kw certificate (Reg II / 6)
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (VI / 6 – 2)
- Minimum experience of 6 months sea time in rank and sea time on similar type vessels and engine.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in offshore Oil and Gas Industry.
- Good understanding of English Language
- Evidence of registration with NIMASA (Reg Number required).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.