Engineering Support (Pre-Sales) at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and e…
Read more about this company
Engineering Support (Pre-Sales)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Track and manage all assigned tasks record
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting
- Programing and installation of software for site project.
- Plan and Execute project surveys for new projects according to the company
- Proactively maintain/improve the Electrical and control systems using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) approach as the process to manage the asset lifecycle
- Improve work processes and setup standards for process control software and systems in order to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Project drawing
- Assisting with BOM
- Using AutoCAD for engineering drawing
- Filling and documentation of engineering projects
- Assisting in survey for new projects to be executed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related position.
- B.Sc./HND degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is essential and mandatory.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love