Enroyale Global Services Limited – We are an astute, globally-minded management consulting firm with expertise in helping organisations to improve overall performance and grow strategically by tackling their market’s pain points, solving problems and adopting cutting-edge innovation for doing business, increasing market share and making impact.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Manager
- The Chief Finance Manager (CFM) is a professional executive responsible for Planning, implementation, management and operation of all company finance activities, including business planning, budgeting, auditing, forecasting and negotiations.
- The CFM assesses financial risks and opportunities and oversees and manages lower-level financial managers. He/she is also responsible for monitoring cash flow and financial planning, analysing the financial strengths and weaknesses of the company and proposing corrective actions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
They include but not limited to:
- Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow.
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the Finance and Accounting Team.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activities, including budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure the filing of legal and regulatory documents and the monitoring of compliance with law and policies.
- Provide strategic and effective financial recommendations to the CEOand members of the Executive Management Team.
- Review financial reports on ways to reduce costs and optimize financial resources.
- Develop growth plans to increase company profits while also reducing expenditure.
- Set up and oversee the IT finance system of the company.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risk.
- Establishing and developing relationships with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Monitor tracking performance, take corrective action as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecast for earnings calls, the management team, and the rest of the company.
- Master’s degree holder, with a minimum first degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Finance industry and relevant experience in construction and real-estate is required for this role.
- Team management skill is a must.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including profit and loss understanding, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting techniques.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Excellent communication and people skill.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a strong worded Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2021.