Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client in the Retail Banking sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect II
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the services of an Enterprise Architect with experience in the Enterprise Architecture field.
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to maintain configuration management database for the bank, utilize gap analysis techniques to identify and research on problems related to architecture in the enterprise and proffer appropriate correction to Team Lead
- Enterprise Architecture and also maintain the information technology (IT) infrastructure and services of the bank.
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Oversee developer teams to ensure that product is delivered on time and to specifications.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability, and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent update to documentation and designs as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
Keys Qualifications and Skills
- BSc in STEM
- Minimum of 6 years cognate IT experience, 3 of which must be in either infrastructure or software development
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g., ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication -processing/spreadsheet.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
[email protected] and copy:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.