Enterprise Presales Engineer at Infobip
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Infobip is a global provider of mobile solutions connecting mobile network operators and enterprises through an in-house developed and operated mobile services cloud, serving 150.000+ business clients through 34 offices on 6 continents.
Our converged messaging, mobile payments and app engagement services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have …
Read more about this company
Enterprise Presales Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Department: Presales & Project Office
Why is this role important at Infobip?:
- Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
- They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
- As an Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as a back of your hand.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
- The number of clients is consistently increased and cross and up-sales are running high.
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- You act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
More About You:
- Your previous experience (ideally 2-3 years) either in application integrations/solution designs/ pre-sales/ or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love