Enterprise Resource Application (Dynamics Navision) Support Specialist at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Enterprise Resource Application (Dynamics Navision) Support Specialist
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
- Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the individual will act as liaison between IT and end users (Finance).
- The primary focus of the role is to work with the Finance team to solve existing problems, develop new solutions / Navision functionalities and apply technical expertise to achieve optimal performance of the Dynamics Navision application.
- Duties associated with the role include but are not limited to end-user support and training.
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record of professional client service, interactions and experience in applying detailed system knowledge for business benefit.
- Provide application maintenance services through proper configuration management.
- Ensure timely resolution of requests for support in line with agreed service levels.
- Provide timely follow-up and status reports to staff on all issues and inquires throughout the resolution process.
- Provide training to end-users on the use of key Dynamics Navision functionalities.
- Under appropriate level of supervision, assist with enhancements, upgrades, patches and testing in line with established change management processes and procedures.
- Liaise with application vendors and software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or fulfil business requirements.
- Assist with review of business processes and recommend changes that will improve efficiencies and best business practices.
- Assist in designing acceptance test cases for new or upgraded systems.
- Perform daily monitoring and reporting for Dynamics Navision.
- Track changes to system configuration and ensure that change management procedures are duly practiced to prevent unauthorized changes to application configuration.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Chief Information Officer.
Educational Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a software developer working with the Dynamics NAV C/SIDE C/CAL development language. Additional experience with the AL language is highly desirable.
- Experience with NAV 2016 and above required, specifically with using events to perform modifications. Additional experience with prior NAV versions is also important.
- Dynamics NAV upgrade and data migration experience is highly desired.
- Candidates with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience will have particular preference.
- Extensive experience in a large enterprise systems environment, supporting mission-critical systems and applications.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into system functionality.
- Strong analytical skills.
Attitude and Behavioral:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience with hands-on technical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate efforts within a team.
- Significant project management and problem-solving experience.
- Strong process and process-improvement orientation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to interface with and influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Team player with a positive attitude to work.
Interested and qualified? Go to Tezza Business Solutions Ltd career website on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply