Entry-level Accountant at Open Employment
Open Employment – Our client, a Non-governmental organization is currently is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Entry
- Review and prepare financial statements and accounting reports for management, making sure all books are in order for external review.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Provide advice to the organization on taxation, purchases, and financing.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Prepare and analyze the weekly/monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports for the whole community.
- Develop budget and accounting policies and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Assist the Auditor by providing supporting documentation and/or information on the internal process required for Audit.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounting operations.
- Operate bookkeeping and accounting systems.
- Manage the Petty Cash reconciliation.
- Develop and maintain an effective internal control system.
- Carries out an effective physical inventory of the company’s materials and products for essential record-keeping.
- Educational Qualification: BSc / HND in Account or any related field
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
NGN70,000 – 80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted.