Entry-level Finance Archivist at Action Against Hunger
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Level: Entry Level
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Finance Archivist is responsible for scanning and labelling of financial documents for e-archiving and also support in sorting audit documents listing.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring quality control of invoices
- Improving the quality of the documents archiving.
- Check that all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception and the coherence with the accountancy in Saga.
- After the monthly accounting closure, check the accounting codes, the project codes and the budget codes.
- Confirm all invoices are present for each transaction as well as the accounting codes, project codes and budget codes are in line with the budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in an Accounting / Finance related field.
- Good computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in office administrative work.
- Some experience in archiving and documentation procedures.
- Capacity to work in a team.
- Available to start work immediately.
Work Condition / Salary
- Daily Worker Rate: 4,995 Naira per day (5% WHT applies)
- Duration: 3 months (Daily Hire)
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love