Environment, Health and Safety Manager at CECOM Technologies Limited
Read more about this company
Environment, Health and Safety Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Safety and Environment / HSE
- Supporting the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures
- Provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations.
- Be on a constant lookout for violations while aiming at prevention.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes