ERP Implementation Consultant at a Business Software Solutions Company
A Business Software Solutions company that specialise in the deployment of Accounting, ERP, Payroll and HR software solutions and offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges (Every engagement with our clients require a fresh perspective), is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Implementation Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced implementation consultant expected to engage in working on customer projects across our customer base involving mid-sized ERP Systems
- The implementation consultant must be capable of working and managing of projects, training, and technical support work for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Experience of ERP Project Implementations (at least 6 full lifecycles).
- 2-4 years’ experience in ERP implementation and support.
- Experience in working on multiple medium sized projects at the same time.
- Capable of following an implementation methodology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in analysing business processes and practices, especially in finance, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Collaborate attentively with the customer to successfully achieve shared objectives and goals.
- Ability to keep the project on time and budget.
- Able to work from remotely, in the office or onsite as depending on requirements of the project.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with ERP packages such as Dynamics Business Central, Oracle Netsuite, Sage 200 Evolution,Sage 300, or Sage X3 would be desirable.
- Experience in the field of Financial Management, IT Management, Supply Chain Management, and Intelligence Reporting/Analytics.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.