E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage social Media accounts of the managing Director
- Produce reports, presentation and briefs.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Constantly check sales update on various platforms
- Coordinate meetings on behalf of the Managing Director
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Other assigned duties as given by the Managing Director.
- First degree from any reputable university.
- Minimum of 1 year’ Experience in Office Administration
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Excellent writing skills
- Technology savvy
- Strong disposition towards professionalism, morals and ethics
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to make sound decisions on the Spot
- Passion for the Business.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.