Event and Creative Lead (Procurement Division) at GDM Group
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event and Creative Lead (Procurement Division)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Managing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Drafting of SLAs
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Plan projects from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the project’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for events
- Supervise all Event suppliers
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure projects are completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- B.Sc / BA in Public Relation, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in event management company
- Must have worked in an experential marketing agaency
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Skilled in project management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Extensive experience working in the procurement department
- Working knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to travel to meet with suppliers.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.