Event Coordinator (P.A) at HRbreakoutRoom
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Coordinator (P.A)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Event Management
- We are looking for an experienced Event coordinator/ P.A to organize excellent events. You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards.
- An event coordinator must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
- The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
- Understand the requirements for each event.
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints.
- Book venues and schedule speakers.
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms.
- Hire personnel.
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.).
- Do final checks on the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards.
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems.
- Evaluate the event’s success and submit reports.
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as an event coordinator.
- A proven track record of organizing successful events.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Able to handle stress and remain calm.
- Problem-solving ability.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.