Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer at The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer
JOB OBJECTIVE: To provide functional and efficient administration and secretarial support at the Centre.
LOCATION: Enugu, Ibadan, Zaria
- Coordinate the activities of the Centre staff and Report to the Director of the Centre
- Handle mails: Attends to incoming and outgoing mails and files accordingly
- Prepare and edit documents composes and types routine correspondences;
- Transcribes, proofs and edits correspondence composed by the Director
- Maintains calendar and Plan meetings: Maintains the calendar, notifies the Director of
- changes; Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all parties
- Attends to visitors: Welcoming guests, replying to their queries, and directing them to appropriate persons
- Takes notes as directed and produces notes accordingly
- Manage telephone calls, supply and get data and directly talks to suitable persons
- Maintain inventory-track office supplies and orders replacement as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
- Good communication, customer service, and relationship building skills
- Extensive secretarial and clerical work experience
- Expertise in word processing, database and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of office practices and methods
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Finance
- Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Public Administration, Management or other related fields.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Experience in administration will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should upload their letteres of application.resume/CV and credentials Via the link above and indicate clearly the positions applied for and preferred location
Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word of PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size
Your CV/Resume should be in microsoft word or PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size. Please scan.
All your credentials to a singlr PDF file for upload. The PDF file containing all your credentails not not exceed 2MB.
Kinfly avoid multipole submissions as duplicate entries will be disqualified
For further information Please call 07002255226