Executive Assistant at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide high-level secretarial support to key internal and external meetings involving the Executive Director, including preparing agendas, and coordination.
- Assist the ED in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the ED’s responsibility, chasing responses, triggering follow-up action
- Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
- Act as the point of contact to the ED among executives, employees, clients, external partners, and vendors
- Proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming emails, invitations, complaints, and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues or advising on response to the ED
- Any other duties assigned by the ED
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc.) in any discipline
- Advanced proficiency in managing document, spreadsheet and database
- Ability to liaise internally and external administrative matters
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- 2 – 3 years’ Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, word and PowerPoint etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th May, 2022.