Kantar TNS – As one of the largest research agencies worldwide we provide actionable insights that help you make impactful decisions that drive growth. We are part of Kantar, one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain their diary and email account (comprehensive secretarial and administration service across the range of their work).
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organize their diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support them in their projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate and process expenses, keeping track of budgets
- Schedule on behalf of them meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure they are fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements they are involved in.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies and minute taking.
- Ensure guests of your managers are well taken care of.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks as at when required.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of three years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised