Executive Assistant at Lawebod Microfinance Bank
Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to repositioned it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meetings.
- Handling correspondences directed to managers.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.